[O] gnus-summary-move-article and org-store-link

From: Esben Stien
Subject: [O] gnus-summary-move-article and org-store-link
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 00:31:14 +0200

In gnus, I often move articles out of my inbox into other gnus
directories, but at the same time, I want to make a link to the email if
I want to bring it up again.

I do M-x gnus-summary-move-article on an article and then I M-x
org-store-link. Of course, this link points to the already moved
article, so it really shouldn't work, but it does for some strange
reason. Only until I restart gnus maybe?

Anyway, I really want the link to point to the article at the new
location without exiting the current summary buffer and then entering
the group where the article now resides only to make a link to it. If I
want to move 10 emails that's quite a few key combinations.

Any way I could do this?

--
Esben Stien is address@hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m