Re: [O] Centering graphics in LaTeX export

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Centering graphics in LaTeX export
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 10:28:06 -0500

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Francesco Pizzolante
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's a small patch that enables centering graphics in LaTeX exports
> (as it already exists for tables).
>
> Currently, the only way to center images is by adding a caption (which
> is not always needed) or by adding #+begin_center / #+end_center around
> images (but it must be done for every image as we cannot define
> a default behavior for centering images).
>
> Thanks to this patch:
>
> - an image can be centered by adding the ':center t' attribute in
>   a '#+ATTR_LATEX' directive (as for tables);
>
> - default centering of images can be achieved by setting the
>   'org-latex-images-centered' variable to t.

Sounds cool to me! I'm already always using an #+attr_latex line for
setting the width; being able to center it with the same line would be
pretty cool. That said, I'm guessing someone's going to point you in
this direction for the patch submission itself (I guess that "someone"
is me in this case).
- http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#sec-4

[patch snipped]

Best regards,