Re: [O] [Latex Export] Influence placement of \maketitle command

From: Alexander Baier
Subject: Re: [O] [Latex Export] Influence placement of \maketitle command
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 22:41:42 +0200

On 2014-05-15 21:57 Eric S Fraga wrote:
> I put it under its own heading with an :ignoreheading: tag and use the
> filter that was posted on this list (today in fact):

I can't find the filter you are referring to. I guess it is in the
org-ref thread?  I did not follow that thread as org-ref seems to be
a somewhat full-fledged solution including a lot of things I do not
need.  I looked through the thread but wasn't lucky to find said
filter.  Could you kindly post a link? (if that's not to much to ask)

Thanks,
--
Alexander Baier