Re: [O] org-review-schedule

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] org-review-schedule
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 14:48:30 +0200

Hi Bastien,

On 2014-05-15 12:07, Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Alan,
>
> Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I need to learn how to do this. In the meantime, I've put the code on
>> github: https://github.com/brabalan/org-review
>
> Since the big secret plan to move contrib/ files to Org ELPA is not
> yet to happen, and since it may take time for you to add org-review
> to GNU ELPA, I simply suggest you add this file to contrib/.

Thank you for the opportunity. I've been getting spoiled by the use of
github (to track issues, and to have documentation at the same place
than the code). I'm wondering if there is a way to have the code both on
github and in the contrib directory. Is there any current package doing
it?

Regarding the documentation, by the way, where should one put it for
contrb packages? On worg?

> It will get exposure when we announce it for the upcoming 8.3 release.

This is an important matter to take into account indeed 😉

Thanks,

Alan