Re: [O] Preview tikz in org-mode (reduce margins of produced images)

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Preview tikz in org-mode (reduce margins of produced images)
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 00:42:55 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Unfortunately, you seem to have attached it as text/enriched and it is
>> messed up. Can you please attach it as text/plain?
>
> I attach it just in case.

Didn't know about enriched-mode - thanks!

But back to the original question: with the redefined
org-format-latex-header, I get errors (probably because the preview is
produced by running latex, whereas the redefined header seems to require
xetex). Without the redefined header, I get a preview which does *not*
have large margins. So the header is probably the culprit: I would start
deleting things from it, until the problem disappears. In particular,
the fullpage.sty settings look suspicious to me. Maybe somebody who has
set up previews with xe(la)tex can provide a more helpful answer
(doesn't that require code changes to org?)

--
Nick