Re: [O] wish: provide flush_right/right_aligned text rendering directive

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] wish: provide flush_right/right_aligned text rendering directive
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:06:47 +0200

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Gregor Zattler <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> In the use case for which I wished this is "ASCII/Latin-1/UTF-8
>> export".  I write letters in org-mode and right flush would be
>> useful for the letter header part with my address.

> Thanks -- I don't have time for this right now, but maybe someone
> will.  I noted it as a feature request in my local TODO list.  Please
> use [FR] in your subject line for next feature requests.

I don't know what you mean by "this, but I don't think introducing a new
type of block in Org syntax is worth the trouble here.

Also, the feature is already available in some others back-ends, e.g.,
LaTeX, through a special block.

ISTM this is only related to `ascii' export back-end. So it could be
solved by a special block handled specially in there.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou