Re: [O] Can I create an agenda sorted manually keeping its order at refr

From: M
Subject: Re: [O] Can I create an agenda sorted manually keeping its order at refresh?
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 03:31:56 +0200

> Von: Samuel Wales <address@hidden>
> Datum: Tue, 20 May 2014 13:49:51 -0700
>
> you can use, for example, priorities to indicate the order you want,
> and then refresh the agenda.

Hi Samuel,

thanks for your comment!
I do use priorities already, but they have a special meaning and can not be
changed spontaneously (in my system).
Even if a Prio-A task is more important or urgent than a B-task, there might
be reasons to do the B-task first.

I do use the priorities already for rough sorting of the tasks, but as there
much too many tasks, the few priority levels are not fine enough for real
sorting and it could be quite cumbersome to tweak that.

Martin