Re: [O] Writing .el files for org in org?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Writing .el files for org in org?
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 17:10:37 +0200

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> But as I am not the one who has to maintain it, it is easy for me to
> suggest it.

:)

Even if we find a solution for keeping everything in sync easily,
there is still the problem of enforcing a convention on potentially
many contributors.

Maybe you can publish your ob-R.org file somewhere on gitorious or
github and report how it goes?  This would help convince others.
Once there is a majority asking for all ob-*.el file to be edited
like this, we can think of fixing the other problems.

--
 Bastien