Re: [O] Writing .el files for org in org?

From: Josh Berry
Subject: Re: [O] Writing .el files for org in org?
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 11:44:15 -0400

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 5:54 AM, Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> wrote:
4) and if it is working, detangled into ob-....org

Apologies for jumping in as a lurker.  When you say "detangled", is there a process for doing this?  I know that working with cweb files the tangled output included some markers to indicate where the sections came from.  Having something like that here would be great.  I have not extensively used this workflow for writing code, but I know I have had times where I found it easy to try out a few small (or sometimes largish) changes in the tangled output directly.  Having a procedure to "detangle" would be very nice.

Thanks!

-josh