Re: [O] temporarily un-ignoring scheduled tasks in global todo list

From: Christoph Groth
Subject: Re: [O] temporarily un-ignoring scheduled tasks in global todo list
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 17:48:38 +0200

> Christoph Groth <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> There doesn't seem to be an easy way to make a custom agenda view
>> that only shows todo items that are scheduled for the future.  Or am
>> I wrong?
>
> Use a TODO agenda view, and set `org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled' to
> past within this custom agenda view.

Thanks, the following now works as one element of
org-agenda-custom-commands:

("f" "List TODO entries scheduled for the future"
 todo ""
 ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled 'past)
  (org-agenda-skip-function
   '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'notscheduled))))

I see now that this is mentioned in Appendix 7 in the manual... With
orgmode, the problem seems to be not whether some functionality is
implemented, but where to find it.