Re: [O] Bug: TAB cycling and narrowing to subtree [8.2.6 (release_8.2.6-

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: TAB cycling and narrowing to subtree [8.2.6 (release_8.2.6-903-ga1b4d9 @ /home/youngfrog/sources/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 07:54:54 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Richard <address@hidden> writes:

> If, instead, you first hit TAB (to open the subtree), then narrow to subtree
> and hit TAB again to fold, you get "* love is" followed by
> org-ellipsis followed by 'd' on the same line. The 'd' shouldn't be there.

That's an annoying and known glitch -- I don't have time for this
right now, but it is definitely in my radar.

Maybe getting rid of (defadvice outline-end-of-subtree ...) in org.el
is one way to start cleaning up that stuff.  If you can have a look,
that'd be good.  Otherwise I will in the coming weeks.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien