Re: [O] Possible bug - shifting headline - hashmark and what follows is

From: Charles Millar
Subject: Re: [O] Possible bug - shifting headline - hashmark and what follows is considered part of headline that is shifted
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 12:00:31 -0400

Hi Bastien,
Bastien wrote:
Hi Charles,

Charles Millar <address@hidden> writes:

If I attempt to move headline 2b above 2a (M-up)

* 1
** 2a
** 2b

#  LocalWords:  XXXXXXXX YYYYYYYY

the result is

* 1
** 2b

#  LocalWords:  XXXXXXXX YYYYYYYYY
** 2a

Yes, #  LocalWords:  XXXXXXXX YYYYYYYYY is part of the ** 2b headline.

Should it be as such, since # LocalWords since it is associated with ispell/flyspell and really has nothing to do with headline ** 2b?

Of course what I neglected to mention was that I would expect, which would be

* 1
** 2b
** 2a

#  LocalWords:  XXXXXXXX YYYYYYYYY