Re: [O] ob-lua.el

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] ob-lua.el
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 14:25:05 +0200

Hi Dieter,

Dieter Schoen <address@hidden> writes:

> I have my name to the copyright, but left in the name of the authors
> of ob-python.el, as I used that as a template.
> Is that ok?

Yes -- but I don't see your name anywhere in the file.

> Another change to the first version is that it's now also possible
> to do :results value and :results value pp.
> (The first version still had python wrapper code in there.)

Great!

> The Lua pretty-printer function is a home-brew, as Lua does not provide
> much in that direction out of the box, at least to my knowledge.

What ob-lua.el depends on?

You declare functions that suggests there is both lua-mode.el and
lua.el* -- I think this is a leftover from ob-pyhton.el.  Can you
double-check this?  Also, there should be a note explaining how to
install lua-mode.el, since it is not part of Emacs.

* See (defcustom org-babel-lua-mode ...

Also, there is (defvar org-src-preserve-indentation) which is not
used.

Let's do some more cleaning and then apply this to master.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien