Re: [O] ob-lua.el

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] ob-lua.el
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 07:24:07 +0200

Hi Dieter,

Dieter Schoen <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, that was a copy/paste relict from ob-python, I removed the latter
> mode reference.

OK -- I see there are still references to both lua-mode.el and lua.el
(which does not exist) and you need to add a link to the lua-mode.el
github repository.

>> * See (defcustom org-babel-lua-mode ...
>
> As far as I understand the code, lua-mode would only be used for the session
> support, to have an inferior process as receiver for code blocks.
> I could not yet get the session support to work, there is a bit more work
> involved than simple s/py/lua/.
> I'll continue to work in that area.

Okay.  Another thing:

  :version "24.4"
  :package-version '(Org . "8.0")

needs to be

  :version "24.5"
  :package-version '(Org . "8.3")

to be accurate.

Thanks for the ongoing work, keep us posted and we can put this in
master when you get the confirmation from the FSF for the copyright
assignment.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien