Re: [O] New worg page: Publishing beamer slideshows and articles from on

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] New worg page: Publishing beamer slideshows and articles from one source
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 12:24:54 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Rasmus,
>
> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> The intention is nice, but this entry is flawed to the point that it
>> should be removed or undergo some heavy editing IMO. . .
>
> Yes, the sa-ignore-headline function should be updated.
>
> Can you give it a go?

In two weeks.

> I don't see why this should not be easy: you can simply try to match
> different regexps depending on the backend, and remove the correct
> stuff.

Sure.  But the regexp that was posted fails in this regard.

> The only tricky part is to remove the heading from the table
> of contents, but this is optional and the limitation can be advertized
> as such.

Come on, that's not really acceptable for an advice on org-mode.org.

To deal with the tricky part you need an additional filter.  Or you
need a filter on the final output and you'd probably need to make some
accounting of what's present and what is not so that you can update
counters and TOCs.

—Rasmus

--
Together we'll stand, divided we'll fall