Re: [O] move org line to next superior level

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] move org line to next superior level
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 19:29:10 +0200

Hi Uwe,

Uwe Ziegenhagen <address@hidden> writes:

> In the following example I'd like to move the "cccc" line via shortcut below
> the 'bbbb' line.
>
> * aaa
> ** TODO cccc
> * bbb
> ** TODO dddd

With current version (from maint):

- put your cursor on ** TODO cccc
- C-a to go at the beginning of the line
- C-SPC to activate the mark
- C-n to go one line down
- M-<down> to transpose the lines

With latest master:

- put your cursor on ** TODO cccc
- hit S-M-<up> to drag the line down

> As addon it would be cool to flag this moved line with e.g. "moved on
> 2014-05-29"

In latest master, you can add a function in `org-shiftmetadown-hook'
that would use `org-set-property' to add this.

HTH,

--
 Bastien