[O] Hiding checked items in a checkbox list (FR?)

From: Sergio Pokrovskij
Subject: [O] Hiding checked items in a checkbox list (FR?)
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 12:01:39 +0700

Is it possible to hide the checked items?  E.g. I have a long
shopping list of items I regularly buy, but for the current date I
need only a dozen of them.  I'd like to be able to show all the
items; possibly to check all of them; then uncheck the dozen I
currently need; then hide the checked items.

The next problem is that MobileOrg should respect the preliminary
hiding done before the visit to the shop.  I do not request that
it hide the checked (= bought) items as well (actually I'd prefer
it to leave them checked and visible; but also its
hiding-on-the-fly is quite acceptable).

--
Sergio