Re: [O] LaTex export questions

From: Alan Tyree
Subject: Re: [O] LaTex export questions
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 07:07:58 +1000

Thanks for the kind words, Martin. I hope you stay inspired since making a few homemade paperbacks sounds like something I'd like to try.

Cheers,
Alan

On 31 May 2014 17:25, Martin Schöön <address@hidden> wrote:
On 28 May 2014 06:31, Alan Tyree <typhoon@aanet.com.au> wrote:
Hi Steven,
You want to learn more about LaTeX, but it's not too much.

I wrote a little book called Self-publishing with LyX that will help you set up the title page as well as some of your other problems. This is not a sales pitch -- it's free :-).

 Self-publishing with LyX
ISBN: 978-0-9803-3242-1
http://www.lulu.com/content/1085870

Cheers,
Alan

I half-way through your book and it is a good read! I am a long-time LyX fan so you are preaching for the choir ad far as I am concerned :-)

Now I feel tempted (inspired) to  create a small DIY book binding introduction. I have experimented with this a bit and find you can do decent paperbacks with very limited resources.

--
Alan L Tyree                    http://www2.austlii.edu.au/~alan
Tel:  04 2748 6206