Re: [O] src blocks not fontified

From: Shiyuan
Subject: Re: [O] src blocks not fontified
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 23:47:29 -0700

I need to download the htmlize.el from the org-mode git repos separately.  After that, htmlize works magically and highlights the syntax in the resulting html without any extra markup. Thanks for the help.

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
Shiyuan <address@hidden> writes:

> I can only find htmlfontify in ELPA, but not htmlize. Which ELPA
> repository will have htmlize?  Or I need to install the .el file
> manually. I can find the htmlize.el in the following link, but not
> sure it's up to date.
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs-ja/htmlize.el

htmlize.el is included in the contrib/lisp directory of org (but I'm not
sure if contrib is part of the ELPA org distribution - it is available
if you get org from the git repo or from the tarball). The one I have
says:

,----
| ;;; htmlize.el --- Convert buffer text and decorations to HTML.
|
| ;; Copyright (C) 1997-2013 Hrvoje Niksic
|
| ;; Author: Hrvoje Niksic <address@hidden>
| ;; Version: 1.43
`----

Nick