Re: [O] Is <s TAB supposed to expand into upper case #+BEGIN_SRC?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Is <s TAB supposed to expand into upper case #+BEGIN_SRC?
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 00:15:01 -0400

Grant Rettke <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> When I type
>
> <s TAB
>
> it is expanded into
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC
>
> #+END_SRC
>
> Is supposed to expand into upper case letters?
>
> For some reason, my system won't tangle blocks that are all upper
> case, instead only all lower case is tangled.

All the discussion has been about changing the expansion to lower case,
but that misses the point: why does tangling not work? AFAIK, things
are supposed to work whether or not source blocks are demarcated with
upper-, lower-, or mixed-case. So if it's not working for you, it's
either a bug or it's some problem in your setup. Can you please post
a minimal example so we can try it out and determine whether it is a
bug?

Thanks,
--
Nick