Re: [O] Stopping "done/cancelled" from showing in agenda view?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Stopping "done/cancelled" from showing in agenda view?
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 10:49:37 -0400

Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> writes:

> This is probably an easy one to answer, but I can't even think of
> how to query google with it. And I can't see how to do it in the org
> manual either!
>
> But, how do you stop a "done", or "cancelled" item from appearing in
> the agenda view please? Is there some code that will auto-magically
> do it for me please?

Set org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-done to t perhaps? And similarly
for org-agenda-skip-deadline-if-done. Not sure whether that will do
anything for CANCELLED though.

BTW, the search I did was within emacs (much more likely to be on
point than  a Google search):

      C-h v org-agenda--done TAB TAB ...

or when I'm really vague about what I'm looking for

      C-h v org-agenda- TAB

I then C-x o to the completion buffer and just use normal emacs
commands to look around.

Nick