Re: [O] Repeat work / week days

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: [O] Repeat work / week days
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 11:01:27 -0400

Hi SabreWolfy,

SabreWolfy <address@hidden> writes:

> I searched here and elsewhere, and then played with various diary sexp
> settings, but I could not find a way to repeat an entry on work/week days
> (Monday to Friday) every week. I would like a task to appear on all Mondays
> to Fridays.

You could add five entries like this:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
* Test
  SCHEDULED: <2014-06-09 Mon +1w>
  SCHEDULED: <2014-06-10 Tue +1w>
  SCHEDULED: <2014-06-11 Wed +1w>
  SCHEDULED: <2014-06-12 Thu +1w>
  SCHEDULED: <2014-06-13 Fri +1w>
#+END_SRC

Then "Test" will appear in your agenda every Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu and Fri.

> The repeat should preferably be from Monday to Tuesday, Tuesday to
> Wednesday, etc., rather than from Monday to Monday, Tuesday to
> Tuesday, etc., but this is not so important.

This I do not understand, can you explain further?

Best,

Jorge.