Re: [O] Repeat work / week days

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: [O] Repeat work / week days
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 12:40:16 -0400

> This is not valid syntax. A given headline cannot have more than one
> SCHEDULED entry attached to it. Even if it works (I didn't test),
> I wouldn't count on it: this is a bug.

I guess if you do not plan to do start working on the task you should
not put the SCHEDULED and just a simple timestamp. But if you plan to
work on a task every day of the week, why shouldn't you be able to do it
this way? It does work, btw. Is it because it can conflict with changing
TODO states?

Also related, if you want it to repeat in your agenda only for a certain
period, look at org-class. For example, while I was a student I had used
things like

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
%%(org-class 2013 1 7 2013 4 27 2) 12:00pm-01:15pm The name of the class
%%(org-class 2013 1 7 2013 4 27 4) 12:00pm-01:15pm The name of the class
#+END_SRC

for classes that were Tuesday and Thursday. It was also under a single
headline. Is this, or several simple timestamps under a single headline
also bad syntax?

Best,

Jorge.