Re: [O] How to never have the Footnote heading generated?

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] How to never have the Footnote heading generated?
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 14:45:42 -0500

The former, and you explained something that I didn't even know that I
should have known, too.

Thanks!
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson