[O] [patch, ox-latex] org-latex-logfiles-extensions

From: Rasmus
Subject: [O] [patch, ox-latex] org-latex-logfiles-extensions
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 00:53:43 +0200

Hi,

The attached patch adds more extensions to
`org-latex-logfiles-extensiosn' that shows up when using latexmk and
beamer.

Also: Aaron, is there are reason why you did not include "bbl" in your
previous patch?

Note: while I personally very much like this feature the default
non-nil value of org-latex-remove-logfiles may slow down
compilation-time.  Since we have ox async export it's probably OK to
ignore this, but when not using async it could be annoying since Emacs
is locked.

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
And I faced endless streams of vendor-approved Ikea furniture. . .