Re: [O] Display only latest sub notes in agenda

From: Steffen Heilmann
Subject: Re: [O] Display only latest sub notes in agenda
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 22:28:51 +0200

Dear Sacha,

thanks for the very helpful code! Does exactly what I was looking for.

I have one additional question: At the moment the code also picks-up any dates
that are in the body of the structure (this includes deadlines etc). How would
I need to modify the code to only look at dates that actually are given in the
headlines (*, ** or ***)? I tried to change the code myself but realized that
the regexp was more complicated than I thought and did not get the modified
code to work.

Thank you,

Steffen