[O] how to handle backend-specific types as fuzzy link targets during ex

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [O] how to handle backend-specific types as fuzzy link targets during export
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 06:59:53 -0400

Hello,

In the function `org-export-resolve-fuzzy-link' at line 4078 of ox.el
the `org-element-all-elements' variable is used to map over all elements
in the parse tree when looking for a possible link target.  However some
trees hold valid backend-specific types which are not members of the
`org-element-all-elements' variable (e.g., `latex-fragment').  This
results in named targets not being resolved during export.

I'm currently working around this locally by let-binding
`org-element-all-elements' in line 1967 of ox-latex.el, but I imagine
there should be a more general solution.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Eric

--