[O] Org mode @ Stage LaTeX de Dunkerque (France)

From: Fabrice Niessen
Subject: [O] Org mode @ Stage LaTeX de Dunkerque (France)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:25:27 +0200

Hello,

FYI, I'll give 2 talks (of 1h30 each) during the "stage LaTeX de
Dunkerque 2014":

- Edit LaTeX in the Emacs tool

  I'll present Emacs, AUCTeX, RefTeX (thanks Carsten!) and many other
  useful packages or settings.

- Generate a LaTeX document using a light syntax (Org mode)

  I'll present the key features for choosing Org mode (over plain LaTeX)
  to compose PDF documents, and I'll exemplify my talk with a Beamer
  presentation composed in live.

All talks are free; though, subscription is required.

If you're interested to follow some of the proposed talks (mine or the
MANY other ones -- then, over LaTeX, TikZ, etc.), have a look at
http://stage-latex-gte.univ-littoral.fr/ for the program and all the
necessary details.

Best regards,
Fabrice