Re: [O] how to handle backend-specific types as fuzzy link targets durin

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] how to handle backend-specific types as fuzzy link targets during export
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 09:30:42 -0400

> Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Sure.  I have added a function to org-export-filter-parse-tree-functions
>> which replaces a custom keyword with either a latex-fragment or an HTML
>> link wrapped in a paragraph depending on the export backend.  The latex
>> fragment basically has the following content,
>>
>>     "\\begin{figure}
>>       \\centering
>>       \\input{%s}
>>       \\caption[%s]{\\label{%s}%s}
>>     \\end{figure}\n\n"
>>
>> and I assign it a :name property to match the label in the above.  I
>> then have links elsewhere in the file which reference this label.
>
> I still do not get it. Could you show your (possibly simplified) filter
> function?

Attached

> Also, what code do you want ox-latex to generate?

So something like the following

    #+name: technique-overview
    #+Caption[Overview of Technique]: Text.
    #+TIKZ_FIGURE: technique-overview

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet Figure [[technique-overview]] posuere.

results in something like the following for latex export

    \begin{figure}
      \centering
      \input{technique-overview}
      \caption[Overview of Technique]{\label{technique-overview}Text.}
    \end{figure}

     Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet Figure \ref{technique-overview} posuere.

Thanks,
Eric

--
Eric Schulte