Re: [O] Enabling another language in org-babel

From: Ista Zahn
Subject: Re: [O] Enabling another language in org-babel
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:52:24 -0400

I just hacked up a rudimentary ob-stata.el by replacing "julia" with
"stata" in ob-julia.el by G. Jay Kerns (and making a few other minor
tweaks). Only ":results output" works (no graphics, no :results
value). In short it's in pretty rough shape, but it does work for some
basic things. Perhaps someone with better emacs-lisp can polish it up.
The code is available at
https://gist.github.com/izahn/5745dcf6dd07a6b05084

Best,
Ista