[O] Babel-R vs. ESS

From: Shiyuan
Subject: [O] Babel-R vs. ESS
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 00:08:29 -0700

Hi all,
    I am learning R and  use Emacs to work with R. I googled around and I found two options: ESS and Org-R/Org-Babel.
Babel speaks multiple languages( Any languages?-if we write some sort of parser, which I assume is not terribly difficult under Babel?).

But if R is the primary language I would use, which option (Babel-R vs ESS) is more advisable? I do want a nice integration of graphics/source code into a paper/slides.

Any suggestions/options are appreciated.

Shiyuan