Re: [O] Enabling another language in org-babel

From: Ista Zahn
Subject: Re: [O] Enabling another language in org-babel
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:44:29 -0400

Hi Bastien,

I don't know if this is ready for contrib yet (though I don't object
if you think it is). I'm not sure what quality standards exist for
contrib, but this is really quick and dirty; it would be nice to at
least implement graphics support. On the other hand its better than
nothing, so maybe it does make sense to add it to contrib.

Also I'm not sure what the development process is once things go in
contrib (sorry for my ignorance!). Does contrib live in the same code
repository as the rest of org, or are things in contrib developed
separately and pulled in later?

In short feel free to add it to contrib if you want, but be aware that
it is  in pretty rough shape.

Best,
Ista