Re: [O] Org-mode Tables not showing correctly in graphical emacs

From: David Rose
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode Tables not showing correctly in graphical emacs
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 10:22:55 +0200

Thank you Peter.

I have to admit I do feel stupid for missing the font differences.
That did take care of it.

Cheers,

David Rose
Linux Systems Administrator
Information Technology Services

Jeppesen
A Boeing Company

ph: +46 31 722 62 25 | mobile: +46 739 01 82 47 | Voip: 376225
fax: +46 31 720 81 20 |  address@hidden

Jeppesen Systems AB | P.O. Box 192, SE-401 23 Göteborg, Sweden
Visiting address: Odinsgatan 9, SE-411 03 Göteborg, Sweden
www.jeppesen.com/carmen