[O] [BUG] Infloop in org-element-inlinetask-parser

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: [O] [BUG] Infloop in org-element-inlinetask-parser
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 01:27:32 -0400

Hello,

In the latest checkout of master, I am seeing an infloop in
org-element-inlinetask-parser.  This originates when that function
calls back into org-element-at-point to look for a property drawer,
which moves the point back before the beginning of the inlinetask and
then attempts to re-enter org-element-inlinetask-parser.

The attached files reproduce the bug.  Eval the .el file in emacs -Q
(after changing the path to your checkout of the org sources) and then
attempt to open the .org file.

The latest commit in my checkout of org is:

commit 2824502e2ebe2744e5f53acabb5b3b04f9a391b9