Re: [O] Org Export Latex Hyperref Options Format

From: Andrea Rossetti
Subject: Re: [O] Org Export Latex Hyperref Options Format
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 21:11:27 +0200

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden> writes:
> How can I remove this old built-in Org "shadowed"
> by my new Elpa Org ? It seems to me that it should be the best
> solution,

  That time I thought "life is too short to mess with it" :) and simply
ignored that zombie option; it's rare that an option is removed, so
I never faced the same problem again.

  If you still want to try, I guess the built-in Org could be removed
by deleting the elisp code from the directory "<youremacspath>/lisp/org".

  Cheers,

    Andrea