Re: [O] Force new page on exporting

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] Force new page on exporting
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 22:13:28 -0400

Thanks Thomas. This works but is not an ideal approach because in a complex file
it may not be so easy to find out the location to insert the "\newpage"
instruction. Plus, each time when inserting new exported tree between
"Headline1" and "Headline2" you would have to remember to move the "\newpage" to
the end of the new tree.