Re: [O] Tables of contents for individual sections wanted -- will donate

From: D. C. Toedt
Subject: Re: [O] Tables of contents for individual sections wanted -- will donate
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 21:45:38 -0500

I spent a few hours tinkering with variations on the jQuery approach at http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?822342-_javascript_-list-of-links-with-sub-lists-hide-and-show, with code at http://jsfiddle.net/GeekyJohn/9kaQQ/.  It initially looked promising, but I haven't been able to make it reliably play well with having links in the TOC headings.  Of course, when it comes to jQuery I'm not much better than a cargo-cult programmer.

Thanks,

--D. C.