Re: [O] Tables orgmode2html styles

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] Tables orgmode2html styles
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 10:23:26 -0400

On 2014-06-30 05:32, silgon wrote:
Hello guys. I just wanted to say that when you're converting the tables
the properties of the tables are different. The properties are not
longer part of the parameters of the tag, they are part of the css
configuration. I realized that by using *org-reveal* to do my
presentations.

Not really enough information here... But I am assuming that you mean
that when you export an org-reveal slideshow the =<table>= tag does
not contain any attributes like =border="2"=, etc.

This is not a bug, but correct behavior. reveal exports the document
as html5, and those attributes are not supported but must be defined
in the CSS. If you would like to export org-mode files with embedded
table attributes you need to use an html4 compatible format.

rick