Re: [O] Force new page on exporting

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Force new page on exporting
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 11:30:09 -0400

York Zhao <address@hidden> writes:

>> * Latex New Page :ignoreheading:
>> #+latex: \newpage
>
> This should work, but didn't, I will figure out why when I have some time.

My understanding is that you need extra machinery to implement
"ignoreheading": some sort of a filter[fn:1] is necessary, is this
correct? Maybe that's what you are missing.

Nick

Footnotes:

[fn:1] à la Suvayu or otherwise - there was some ML discussion recently
       that I glanced over briefly, but I skipped over most of
       it. Apologies if I've misunderstoof.