Re: [O] Working example of org-ref in action?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] Working example of org-ref in action?
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 18:54:27 +0200

I cc this this to the org mailing list as I have forgotten this the last time.

John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:

> Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:
>
> I am not sure I understand what you are asking. To export to LaTeX, you
> just use the regular latex export, e.g. C-c C-e C-b l L will show a
> buffer of the body converted to LaTeX.

Sorry for not being clear. I can export to LaTeX / pdf, but the
references are not found. I am using

latexmk -pvc -pdf ./reftest.tex

to compile the tex file.

I assume I am missing some LaTeX headers which I have to add in org.

reftest.org is as follow:
# -*- mode: org ; mode:visual-line; -*-
#+TITLE: reftest
#+DATE: \today
#+AUTHOR: Rainer M. Krug
#+EMAIL: address@hidden
#+KEYWORDS:
#+LANGUAGE: en
#+SELECT_TAGS: export
#+EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport
#+CREATOR: Emacs 24.3.1 (Org mode beta_8.3)
#+LATEX_CLASS: article
#+LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS:
#+LATEX_HEADER:
#+LATEX_HEADER_EXTRA:

* Introduction

** Here comes the test

Some test refs
([[cite:Vallet2011,Paquette2011,Lebourgeois2013,Forrester2013]]). And one more
[[cite:Vila2013]], plus one more  [[cite:Charru2011]].