[O] How do I review a day

From: Robert Inder
Subject: [O] How do I review a day
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 18:46:58 +0100

I'm starting to use Org mode's time logging stuff.

I'd like to be able to review everything I have worked on today.

Not the total hours, but each individual burst of work.

So an ordered list of the CLOCK entries would be fine.

I'm sure this should be possible, but I can't see how to do it...

Is there a way?

Robert.

--
Robert Inder,                                    0131 229 1052 / 07808 492 213
Interactive Information Ltd,   3, Lauriston Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 9HH