Re: [O] org-mode date stamp with just month?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode date stamp with just month?
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 20:09:25 +0200

,----[ C-h f make-variable-buffer-local RET ]
| make-variable-buffer-local is an interactive built-in function in `C
| source code'.
| [...]
`----

Aren't file-local and buffer-local variable really aliases? In the Emacs
world both names are used, but they seem to refer to the same thing,
except maybe that file-local vars are defined persistently in the file?
Not sure really ...

--
cheers,
Thorsten