Re: [O] [ANN] Org-gamify

From: Samuel Loury
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Org-gamify
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 08:22:18 +0200

Hi,
Paul Sexton <address@hidden> writes:

> I have written a plugin for org agenda, which allows "gamification" of
> task management. Define currencies, earn them by completing tasks, and
> spend them on rewards. Inspired by HabitRPG, Epic Win and similar
> systems.
>
> http://bitbucket.org/eeeickythump/org-gamify
It sounds fun.

I just read the description and something intrigues me: how do you
choose the CURRENCY_DELTAS for the tasks? I honestly don't think I would
be able to decide the price of each of my TODOs, at least without a
method.

Moreover, this property appears to be something we could derive from the
other properties like the EFFORT. We could say for instance that the
more the EFFORT is, the more the CURRENCY_DELTAS should be. Is that
possible to do with the library?

Anyway, thank you for sharing this library. I think it may help me keep
my agendas cleaner than they are now.

--
Konubinix
GPG Key    : 7439106A