[O] Excluding habits from Diary?

From: Aric Gregson
Subject: [O] Excluding habits from Diary?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 15:09:12 -0700

Hello,

I have recently found that I can combine my org-mode
calendar/scheduling/todo with the Emacs diary to output to latex via
cal-tex.el. This is fantastic, despite a few nagging issues.

The main improvement for me would be to repress the introduction of
habits into the diary output. I have not been able to accomplish this
thus far, and am unsure of how I might go about trying to do so.

To integrate org-mode with the diary I simply have the following at the
top of my diary:

%%(diary-sunrise-sunset)
%%(diary-lunar-phases)
&%%(org-diary)