Re: [O] Babel : python generate org source block with an extra comma bef

From: Roland DONAT
Subject: Re: [O] Babel : python generate org source block with an extra comma before * characters
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 18:07:58 +0000 (UTC)

Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This is because this function was applied to the results
>
> ,----[ C-h f org-escape-code-in-region RET ]
> | org-escape-code-in-region is an interactive compiled Lisp function in
> | `org-src.el'.
> |
> | (org-escape-code-in-region BEG END)
> |
> | Escape lines between BEG and END.
> | Escaping happens when a line starts with "*", "#+", ",*" or
> | ",#+" by appending a comma to it.
> |
> | [back]
> `----
>
> Not sure how to get rid of this, maybe via :results raw? I'm not aware
> of a configuration variable for this, but it surely exists.

Thank you. It helps me much!

Based on your answer, I copy-paste the code of the function "org-escape-
code-in-region" in a source block in my org buffer and modify the code to
prevent it from inserting the comma. It's a little bit dirty but it works.

Using the raw option produces a correct result but I need the generated code
to be decorated with a drawer to automatically replace the result at each
code execution.

To do so, I tried to use de "drawer" option. It gives me the good result
with a drawer but then when I export my org buffer to latex, the drawers
":RESULTS:" is also exported which is not cool...

Well, thanks again!

Roland.