Re: [O] proposal to make C-c C-c not remove latex overlays

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] proposal to make C-c C-c not remove latex overlays
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 20:28:02 -0500

C-c C-v C-e might seem like a lot but it nice to have control and be
sure when code is getting evaluated.

That said, I do have a more obvious one using "super" which is indeed, super:

(local-set-key (kbd "s-t") 'org-babel-tangle)
(local-set-key (kbd "s-e") 'org-babel-execute-maybe)
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson