[O] orgtbl export to latex :fmt() fails

From: Thorsten Grothe
Subject: [O] orgtbl export to latex :fmt() fails
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:46:45 +0200

Hi List,

I have a problem with a orgtbl which I would like to export with certain
options to latex.

The table looks like this:

#+TBLNAME: test
#+ORGTBL: SEND test orgtbl-to-latex :skip 2 :splice t :fmt (4"\\num{%s}")

| Soll |   |  | Haben |
|------+---+--+-------|
|      |   |  | 39000 |

I would like to export the 4 column of the table with the latex \num{} tag,
see :fmt (4"\\num{%s}"), I got this from the manual.

this works fine but *only* if the first column is *not* empty like so:

| Soll |   |  | Haben |
|------+---+--+-------|
|  0   |   |  | 39000 |

Result:
% BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL test
0 &  &  & \num{39000} \\
% END RECEIVE ORGTBL test

if the first column is *empty* the result looks like this:

| Soll |   |  | Haben |
|------+---+--+-------|
|      |   |  | 39000 |

Result:
% BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL test
&  & 39000 \\
% END RECEIVE ORGTBL test

the \num{} tag is not exported and one "&" in the table is missing.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong???

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Regards
Th. Grothe