Re: [O] org-mode for swi-prolog and latex export ?

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode for swi-prolog and latex export ?
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 11:15:39 +0200

The first sentence of the doc that Tom pointed to is:

,----
| The core Babel functions (viewing, export, tangling, etc…) are language
| agnostic and will work even for languages that are not explicitly
| supported. Explicit language-specific support is required only for
| evaluation of code blocks in a language.
`----

So maybe nothing more is needed for just exporting and tangling
(completely untested).

Yes, but I do not know how to define such and such language to export. When I Cc -Ce  I can export to latex and html for example , but I do not know how to extend this list.

Best

Jo.