Re: [O] [bug?, org-element] latex-environment delimiters must be at BOL

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [bug?, org-element] latex-environment delimiters must be at BOL
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 11:29:00 +0200

Hi,

> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I changed a couple of things,
>
> A couple of things? AFAIU, it only requires to change the regexp in
> `org-element-latex-environment-parser', doesn't it?

Turns out that I also had to modify the regexp in
org-element--current-element as this kicks off
org-element-latex-environment-parser (correct me if I am wrong).

In the patch I define new regexps and use them everywhere.
Org-element.el seems to rather use spelled-out regexps.  If desirable,
I can use this practice rather than defining new regexps.
[BTW: Is there a way to test performance systematically?]

The change in org-element-paragraph-parser, namely using the mentioned
regexp, may be redundant.

I have added tests on new newline behavior as well as a test on
different begin and end tags.  The latter could be moved to a separate
commit or entirely dropped (but it is in the org-syntax document).

This patch does not change the manual as I did not find any direct
discussion of newlines and LaTeX environments.  I do not change the
syntax document, as it seems to only live on Worg (different rope).

Cheers,
Rasmus

--
May contains speling mistake