Re: [O] Org 8 Bug in interactive formula editing mode?

From: Thorsten Grothe
Subject: Re: [O] Org 8 Bug in interactive formula editing mode?
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 10:14:45 +0200

> Now, when I go down to the first formula whose referenced field(s) are
> not visible, the cursor in the org file jumps to the end of the file
> which is then displayed at the upper end of the tabletest.org buffer window.
>

> In "sufficient" long org files the visible cursor jumps to the end of
> the org file buffer as soon as you navigate to a line with a formula in
> the *Edit Formulae* buffer window.

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who has this problem. I tested the
file with the same result. Editing formulas works fine until line @4$4 see link
with uploaded screenshot 1:

http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/bildschirmfoto-22072014-100459.php

from @5$4 to the end emacs jumps to the end of buffer